What is website management?
Professional website management services take care of both the content and technical aspects of your online presence.
The main aim is to keep your website looking professional, online, error-free, working fully, and available for your customers to find you on Google and other search engines.
How will website management help me?
Working with an experienced website manager such as me will not only free up more time for you to build your business, but it will also future-proof your website by removing the need for further training and research on your part that will be needed to manage your website effectively.
Other benefits to your business include;
- Your website is always online and available to your customers.
- It will perform as expected on mobile devices and desktops.
- Every plugin and theme change is being applied safely.
- A safe and secure website with all security matters taken care of.
- An error-free website that is ready to rank higher in Google and beyond.
Your business is unique, to work with me, just apply using the button below, and I will evaluate your needs and send a free technical SEO report and a no-obligation quote for my management services.
A full-time website manager without a big salary
People begin their product and service searches online using search engines like Google.
This means that
- To be found, your website needs to be online at all times, and
- It needs to rank higher than your competition.
The demands on your time and possession of the relevant skills needed for this can impact other areas of your business.
The average salary to hire an experienced website manager is now almost £50,000 per year.
(Source: Link opens a new window.)
The cost of hiring me for all your website management needs varies, depending on your needs. But it offers you huge financial savings.
Saving you money and delivering high service levels
Outsourcing website management removes the costs associated with hiring a full-time employee. Examples of these costs could be holiday pay, national insurance, and pension contributions.
You can expect a focused and determined work rate as I limit the number of clients I work with. This removes the risk of overselling and ensures I can dedicate the time needed to your site and its success.
A website management solution for your company
I have been taking care of websites professionally as part of a team and freelance for over 20 years.
Whichever content management system you use, I can support it. This includes WordPress, Joomla, and HTML websites.
My website management services stop you worrying about having to run your site.
Just to recap, the key features are;
- UK-based, managed hosting services that are fully supported.
- Keeping it safe and secure.
- Conducting regular technical SEO audits.
- Updating and removing any errors found in the audit.
- Updating the plugins to keep them working.
- Reporting the search engine rankings.