UK-based, secure servers for your website
Managed hosting services are readily available in the UK, but unlike other service providers, I restrict the usage of my services to a limited number of UK-based companies.
This means my services are never oversubscribed, and I do not compromise my client sites as I deliver maximum performance and security for your website.
What is managed website hosting?
To publish your website online for your customers to view, it needs to be hosted on a server*. This allows search engine users to find your business in the results pages and visit your website.
Managed hosting is where a professional, such as me, keep your server and website safe and secure from any potential problems without you having to worry about them.
*This link will open a new window and offer self-managed hosting services.
How will it help me?
Running a business online is hard work and time-consuming. Partnering with me to manage your hosting, will both free up more time for you to grow your company and remove the need for any specialist training to keep your website hosted safely.
Some of the key features and benefits are set out below, but if you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email, and I will help you where I can.
Hosting features for UK-based websites
- Full security certificates for your domain (Also known as SSL).
- Regular malware and antivirus scans.
- I deploy the latest versions of the server and application firewalls.
- Real-time uptime monitoring.
- Daily, weekly, or monthly backup options.
- Optimised for WordPress sites.
- I update all themes and plugins you use on your website.
- Monthly technical and SEO reports on your Google performance.
- Telephone, email, and social media support options.
Game-changing benefits for my hosting clients
- UK-based servers that help with targeted search engine results.
- Fast-loading pages as you are the only site on your VPS.
- The SSL gives your site a padlock in the search bar and your visitors peace of mind.
- All malware and AV scans will identify any issue, allowing me to fix them rapidly.
- The latest firewall will protect your website and its content from hackers.
- Using tools such as Uptime Robot means I am notified of any issue with your site.
- I back up each site and store it securely for maximum protection.
- I tweak my servers to perform perfectly with WordPress.
- Not using WordPress? No problem; I can customize each VPS to match your needs.
- Whatever your theme or plugin on your site, I keep them up-to-date and secure.
- I deliver your website’s Google performance report directly to help with your marketing efforts.
- During office hours, I can be contacted by telephone or via email at all other times.
- If you prefer self-hosting (server space only), visit my service suppliers for the last 20 years here. When you arrive, click on the store menu for your options.
How do I get your managed hosting?
As I mentioned earlier, I limit the number of clients I work with to ensure you get the best possible service and performance.
This is why I do not sell directly online, however, you can apply to join my exclusive list of satisfied customers by clicking the button below.
All applications are subject to approval, and my services are limited to UK-based companies only.