Website maintenance from a company in Leicester that guarantees its work!
I remove all errors from your website to help with your SEO campaign. If I do not meet all technical targets, I refund your payments without question.
- What is it? – Regular management of all website issues
- Why do I need it? – It helps keep your website happy and ranking well
- It helps with rankings? – Yes, search engines can refuse to rank sites with errors
- Healthy sites get more traffic. How? – By ranking higher in Google
- What do you do exactly?– Give you an error-free website, guaranteed!
- How much does a subscription cost? – A website manager for less than £3.30 a day!
What is website maintenance?
Website maintenance is keeping your website in good order by removing any errors you may find and maintaining a good level of page speed for your visitors.
You spot these issues by monitoring your website constantly. This is usually carried out by an in-house (or outsourced) website manager.
A website manager will also be able to react to changes outside of your control (such as a Google update or drop in rankings) and new links being added.
Regular monitoring of your website will offer the best level of support for your ongoing SEO campaign and as you improve your website, it will continue to climb the search engine results pages and gain more traffic.
Why is website maintenance important?
When prospective customers search for products and services small businesses like yours offer, it is your online presence you want them to visit, and this takes time and hard work.
As they notice your website, you need to get these visitors to click your links so they can buy your products and services, not an easy task but one that you have managed.
When that visitor clicks your link in the search engines you want them to land on the right page and have a trouble-free visit that will lead to converting them into a customer.
If they hit an issue such as;
- A slow loading page
- Images that do not display
- Broken links
- Poor mobile display
- Mistakes in your copy such as grammar and misspelt words
In most cases, this will lead to the visitor leaving your website never to return.
A company offering a website maintenance service (such as mine) will ensure that no such errors exist on your website.
This will increase the prospect of turning this visitor into a new customer.
You said it will help my search engine rankings too?
Google has openly stated that it will penalise websites that consistently fall below their expected guidelines regarding errors and page speed.
The worst-case scenario is that Google would stop your website from appearing in the results pages.
Website crawl errors can prevent your page from appearing in search results
Source: Google – You can read their statement here (Opens a new window).
By supporting your website frequently, you remove the risks above by ensuring your content and coding is up to scratch and contains no errors.
Healthy sites rank higher and get more traffic
To succeed online, your company needs an error-free website.
Search engines such as Google and Bing, now crawl millions of websites every day.
The results allow them to decide who ranks where in their results pages.
If they meet any errors during this crawl, it can damage how well they rank your website. The lower the ranking, the harder it is for your potential customers to find you.
The formula to success online is very simple,
The higher you rank, the more you will sell because you are being found easier.
Some tasks website maintenance will include
My website support and maintenance schedule splits into daily, weekly and monthly tasks and is the perfect partner for any SEO campaign as it forms the firm foundation of online success.
The daily tasks include checking for items such as
- Website security – Real-time protection checked hourly
- Downtime issues – making sure your site is online
- Framework updates – removing security risks
- Plugin updates – another security risk removed
- Spam attempts – resource hogs and security issues
- Broken links – a poor reflection on your image
- Server issues – not fully optimised will cause browser issues
- Page load time issues – visitors won’t wait for pages to open
- Daily backups – Part of my disaster recovery strategy
- All issues fixed – happy visitors more likely to become customers
Some of my weekly tasks include,
- Database backup
- Website file backup
- S.E.O. report building
- Content writing (at least 1 article per week)
My monthly tasks tackle items such as
- Local SEO tracking and strategy work
- National SEO work
- Complete website testing
- Detailed SEO reports (rank etc.)
- List next months content additions
This process delivers excellent benefits including;
- Over 90% of my clients enjoy keywords on Page 1 of Google
- Trouble free website experience for their customers who visit them online
- Total peace of mind knowing that your website is receiving the best levels of protection
- A professional website manager on-call every day for instant fixes
- This package is available as a standalone project or as part of a unique SEO service in Leicester that delivers results.
If you want your website to succeed online, the sooner you make a rigorous website maintenance plan the better.
How much does a website maintenance subscription cost*?
I offer this service to your company for a fixed retainer fee of £1,200.00 per year.
In return for your investment, you will receive;
- An error free website monitored daily
- State-of-the-art security protection
- Real time issue detection and resolution
- Monthly SEO progress reports
- 60 hours of professional support per year*
- Priority booking for additional work at a rate of £30 p.h.
- Same day work requests accepted*
To secure my services your retainer is payable 1/4 in advance (4 x £300 per year). Spaces are subject to availability, applications are welcome using the button below, no payment will be due at this stage.
*Note: You can use a maximum 5 hours per month for website management and priority work requests. As a subscriber, you will receive additional hours at a 50% reduced rate, my non-subscriber rate is £60.00 per hour. Same day work is available for all requests made before 1.00 pm G.M.T. Got a question about my services? Please contact me and I will be happy to help.