I want to increase my online sales. Can SEO help?
You hear many people talking about SEO and the need for your website to use it but what is it and can it help your business grow?
Allow me, Daren Jephcote, owner of ITsold SEO Services, Professional Webmaster and SEO Consultant since 2004, remove the fog and clear up this matter for you.
Table of contents
- What is the point of SEO? – More sales, bigger profits, better life!
- I now get the point, but what is it? – It helps customers find you online
- The SMART approach – The simple way to deliver (and measure) results
- Small business SEO targets – How to make sure your SEO works
- Remove all website issues – An error-free website, guaranteed!
- How can local SEO services help me? – To target your local area
- Which SEO changes can help me? – Ask me how to improve your performance online
What is the point of SEO?
Many local businesses wonder what is the point, it can only work for large companies with massive marketing campaign budgets, but SEO can help companies of all sizes.
The point of SEO is to make sure your website is the first one people see. Not just any people, but people looking for your product, service or topic that you are covering. When you use the right SEO consultant, you will help your company rank well irrespective of its size.
I get the point, but what is it?
SEO is the process that puts your website in front of customers looking for your products and services online, ahead of the rest.
To appear in the results pages, search engine spiders or bots will visit your website and crawl it, digesting all the content.
When search engines crawl your website, they will not see pictures or fancy sliders, only the code that your site used to display. It is vital to ensure your code is error-free.
Once they have crawled your site, using a complex set of calculations (algorithms), your website will appear higher in the results pages.
You can help your position in the search engines by optimising your website and the content you publish.
Search engine spiders reward websites that are;
- Well written with relevant content that your visitors engage with
- That have accessible, error-free pages
- They possess fast loading pages viewable within 1.5 seconds or faster
- An error-free, well coded website that does what the visitor expects
All these tasks define are among the core principles of SEO (search engine optimisation) and forms a vital part of your online marketing strategy.
Many SEO companies based in Leicester use a complex matrix of elements to manage and control their projects.
I use just two that allows complete focus on delivering for my clients;
- Specific and
I achieve this by setting agreed and measurable targets from day one using a well worn and trusted business principle.
By applying the SMART principle, you will design a sound and effective SEO strategy, this will increase your chances of delivering great results both locally and nationwide.
Be SMART with your SEO campaign
I meet the agreed campaign targets by setting measurable goals every step of the way. This allows all efforts to concentrate on areas that need the most attention.
Here is an example of how you could apply this principle;
- Specific – I want to increase my unique visitors by 1,000 next month
- Measurable* – We can measure this goal from the website analytics and fits into the rule
- Actionable – Is there a method to reach this goal?
- Realistic – Can we meet this target and do we have the resources?
- Timely – Set a delivery date. If you cannot set a date, it does not fit into the rules
I deliver on small business SEO targets
SEO is not just about ranking high, it is about getting the searcher to click on your link and then convert into a customer of yours.
Daren Jephcote, Owner – ITsold
As a business owner, you need to concentrate on meeting your customer needs.
When your website is managed by a Professional, you can do this and enjoy peace of mind knowing that;
- A regular SEO audit that will keep it healthy at all times.
- It will meet all the Google guidelines to help rank higher.
- The content remains focussed to rank ahead of your competition
When you partner with an experienced professional, you can enjoy total peace of mind knowing your visitors are finding your error-free website much easier online.
An error-free website, guaranteed or your money back!
Many Leicester SEO agencies exist, but I am the only SEO company that offers you a guarantee on technical improvements that ensure your company website will meet the latest industry guidelines required to rank well.
I cannot guarantee you the number 1 slot in Google, nobody can (although some try), but I can guarantee you an error-free website to support my SEO campaign management, my unique guarantee covers all my services.
I sell nationwide, how can local SEO services help me?
Traffic is for vanity, sales are for sanity.
High traffic with low sales will not deliver the results you desire.
By targeting your local area and its market, you can achieve national growth with a structured SEO strategy.
I can help perfect your SEO plan to meet any targets you set.
I offer exclusive SEO Services in Leicester that can help you target local markets no matter where your company operates from.
Want to see if you can improve your online earnings?
Contact me using the form below (or you can call me on 0116 3800 955) and discover how I can help you climb the search engines.