The 10 most frequently asked questions I receive
1. What is website maintenance?
Website maintenance is the process of monitoring and maintaining a company website to remove errors and to rank as high as possible in the search engines.
2. What is a website maintenance plan?
A plan is a schedule that shows why, how and when I carry out set tasks to maintain and support your website.
3. How much does website maintenance cost?
No two websites have identical needs, this is why all my partners invest in a custom prepared plan. My plan prices range from £1200 p.a. to over £10,000 and depend on your requirements.
4. Can anyone use your website support services?
Anyone business can apply for a partnership with me but my spaces are limited. I limit my number of partners to ensure I am able give maximum effort to all concerned.
5. Can I subscribe annually if I wish?
Yes you can. I offer a limited number of places but each space is available on a monthly or annual basis, it is up to you.
6. What type of website support services do you offer?
I offer technical support to resolve all manner of website issues, on and off page technical S.E.O. matters are addressed and resolved the instant they are discovered.
7. What is on-page technical S.E.O.?
On-page S.E.O. put simply means I work on individual pages to help them rank higher in the search engines by removing errors. If it is on your page, it is checked in detail.
8. OK, I get the on-page, so what is off-page S.E.O.?
Briefly explained, this can show how authoritative and popular your website is. I check this by gauging your current rankings and identify areas to improve.
9. Do you offer website support outside of office hours?
Yes. All my partners have access to my services irrespective of the day or time. You can call, email or raise a ticket. I do need some sleep but all your jobs will get done without delay!