Help your local company grow nationwide
My Leicester based Technical SEO Services help local companies outrank their competition.
Appearing above your competition in the search engine results will increase your traffic.
Improving your search rankings will not happen overnight, it takes time.
But better rankings should only be one of your targets. Each project I undertake will contain at least four targets, to begin with.
You play a vital role in this stage of your project.
Each target is set after we have agreed on how your business should develop online.
I then meet your targets by setting measurable goals every month. This is the only way to help your business grow.
My client goals will only work if they follow the SMART rules.
Examples of these rules are;
- Specific – I want to increase my unique visitors by 1,000 next month
- Measurable* – We can measure this goal from the website analytics and fits into the rule
- Actionable – Is there a method to reach this goal?
- Realistic – Can we meet this target and do we have the resources?
- Timely – A deadline needs to be set. If you cannot set a date, it does not fit into the rules
A typical project will begin with targets such as,
- Increase my website users by 100% on last month
- Increase my page views by 50% on last month
- Decrease my bounce rate by 25%
- Remove 80% of my technical issues
- Have Google index 90% of my website within 3 months
I will then collect all the data from your website for you and present the actual figures.
From here, I can then set about meeting your goals.
Why do you Leicester SEO Services to a few clients?
I have been delivering technical SEO excellence for over 15 years. I do not compete on price nor do I chase new clients daily.
My ethos is and always has been
To deliver a cost-effective solution that exceeds my clients’ wishes.
To give the best possible service, I can only work with a limited number of clients.
Search engine optimisation is not a simple process.
To deliver effective results, there can be full days spent working on one element of a project such as website maintenance.
This is why I never oversell my services nor will I work with more than one client in any business sector.
For example, I work with a trade card specialist and as such, I cannot offer this service to a competitor of theirs.
My project book is currently full. But by using the button below, why not see if I can help improve your site in the short term.